7 pm Monday, August 28th, 2017
Soulard Restoration Group
Soulard Safety Committee
Soulard Station, 1911 S 12th
Open to the Public
Per Nextdoor post…
1. Introduction of New Security Liaison – Sherdon Douglas
2. Crime Stats – Officer Douglas
3. Incidents of Concern – discussion of new items and review of action items
4. Police Dept. Social Media Policy update
5. Decoy Cars – Dave Simmons
6. Court Advocacy Efforts – need NIS statements for upcoming cases? Neighborhood Victim Support?
7. SRG Neighborhood Public Security Camera Status Update – Bill Clendenin
8. Homeowner/Business Private Security Cameras Update – Discussion
SRG Safety Committee IS NOT Soulard Special Business District, the special taxing district created in 1994 and funded by a property tax for extra security for Soulard. See map for boundaries.
Next SSBD Meeting should be 6 pm Tuesday, September 11th, 2017 at Soulard Station, 1911 S 12th. Open to the Public. If you’d like on the agenda to speak at that meeting, contact email@example.com at least one day in advance of meeting.
The SSBD does not publish agendas or meeting minutes on its website.