Absentee voting for this election begins June 23rd. Absentee Ballot Information including Printable Application.
Voters will elect political party nominees for…
- Statewide Offices- Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, State Treasurer
- All U.S. House of Representatives seats
- State Senators in Odd Numbered Districts including an open seat in 5th District, which includes all of 7th Ward, currently served by term limited State Senator Jamilah Nasheed
- All State Representatives including 78th District and 79th District serving 7th Ward
- County Offices- St. Louis City Circuit Attorney, St. Louis City Sheriff, St. Louis City Treasurer
- Political Party Committeeman and Committeewoman for each ward
You may vote Absentee in person from 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday at the Board of Elections.
There should be Special In Person Absentee Voting from 9 am to 1 pm Saturday, August 1st @ Board of Election, 300 N Tucker.
July 22nd is the last day to apply for an Absentee Ballot by Mail.