Voters will elect political party nominees for…
- Statewide Offices- Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Secretary of State, Attorney General, State Treasurer
- All U.S. House of Representatives seats
- State Senators in Odd Numbered Districts including an open seat in 5th District, which includes all of 7th Ward, currently served by term limited State Senator Jamilah Nasheed
- All State Representatives including 78th District and 79th District serving 7th Ward
- County Offices- St. Louis City Circuit Attorney, St. Louis City Sheriff, St. Louis City Treasurer
- Political Party Committeeman and Committeewoman for each ward
You may Check your Voter Registration here.
You may Register to Vote online.
You may Register to Vote by Mail.
May Not Apply Due to Coronavirus Shut Down- You may Register to Vote at any Dept of Motor Vehicles fee office including the one at City Hall manged by the City Collector of Revenue.
May Not Apply Due to Coronavirus Shut Down- You may Register to Vote at any St. Louis City Public Library, but call in advance to make sure a Voter Registrar is available.
May Not Apply Due to Coronavirus Shut Down- You may Register to Vote In Person at the St. Louis City Board of Elections, 300 N Tucker, 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday.
Absentee voting for this election begins June 23rd. Absentee Ballot Information including Printable Application.
May Not Apply Due to Coronavirus Shut Down- You may vote Absentee in person from 8 am to 5 pm Monday-Friday at the Board of Elections.
There should be Special In Person Absentee Voting from 9 am to 1 pm Saturday, August 1st @ Board of Election, 300 N Tucker.
July 22nd is the last day to apply for an Absentee Ballot by Mail.