Soulard Restoration Group
Soulard Safety Committee Meeting
7-8:30 pm Monday, July 31, 2017
Soulard Station, 1911 S. 12th
Open to the Public
1. Crime Stats – Officer Min
2. Incidents of Concern – discussion of new items and review of action items
3. Court Advocacy Efforts – need NIS statements for upcoming cases? Neighborhood Victim Support?
4. SRG Neighborhood Public Security Camera Status Update – Bill Clendenin
5. Homeowner/Business Private Security Cameras Update – Discussion
6. Police Dept. Social Media Policy update
7. Decoy Cars
8. Foliage Walk Results and Future Safety Walks
9. National Night Out 10. Next Meeting
SRG Safety Committee IS NOT Soulard Special Business District, the special taxing district created in 1994 and funded by a property tax for extra security for Soulard. See map for boundaries.
Next SSBD Meeting is 6 pm Monday, August 14th at Soulard Station, 1911 S 12th. Open to the Public. If you’d like on the agenda to speak at that meeting, contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one day in advance of meeting.
The SSBD does not publish agendas or meeting minutes on its website.